Oct 14, 2009

Fantastic Semester 2 Timetable

5/10/2009 onwards...
My semester 2 of College begins
Timetable schedule renewed
For me, I am totally satisfy with it.

This time, I will enjoy a weak break on every Wednesday...
But, I am not cheerful just because of the holiday,
or just attending College for only 4 days...
This semester, I appreciate it...
It is great that the break falls on Wednesday,
why is it GREAT?
Haha,
I have 3 lecture period on Monday, which is...
9-10am Tamadun Islam & Asia
10-12noon Psychology 2
2-4 pm Theories of Counseling & Psychotherapy
Tuesday,
8-9.30am Tamadun Islam & Asia(T)
10-11am English for Communication(T)
11.30-1pm Theories of C & P(T)
2-4pm Introduction to Sociology
Thursday,
8-10am English for Communication
12-1.30pm Psychology 2(T)
Friday,
9-10.30am Introduction to Sociology(T)
12-1.30pm Theories of C & P(T)

Wednesday will be a good day for me,
a good day to focus on assignment,
a great day to prepare for presentation,
a precious day to regulate any stuff that should be balance,
or to reboost my weekly energy.

Sem 2,
I WILL WORK ON IT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment