Apr 3, 2010

痴心 J 对 之 non-stop writting

i love joanne yap she won't love me end end end & end i am damn sad i not sure what i really want i love her i really love her no point of doing such stupid writing here she won't be back she won't give a glance on me she will not do that she is what i call cruel cruel & cruel i hate her sometime i hate her giving me this kind of feeling or either like this i am those people who cannot put down anything including love stuff easily she is innocent perhaps she does not want anyone to have such feeling anyone will feels guilty and annoying i don't want it too but sometimes really drag me into crazy i am a ordinary human i have feelings even animal have such too i hopes to forget it but it cannot works can concluded as forever ram and memory some nights i feel like crying but i know i can't do so repeatedly i can't i can't & i can't love is blind blind blind but sucks like hell recent few night a song name leave song accompany me i can feel the passion of the song i feel with the song even the fantastic unforgettable melody is still parking in my brain psyche i love this song too much i love it thanks to my best friend and ever best friend for recognizing me the song unbelievable feeling and sensation when the music and lirics delivering to my eardrum feel like moved to another medium that consists of me and the song i love j j & j nobody else can replace this position i love u i hate u too but now currently i hate you more my life was disturbed because a mind of you such uncomfortable feelings arkkkkk i hate you much much maybe this is also my big big false why i love you what make i love you so deep when i start loving you till a mad stage and why should my heart went on you i am out of tolerate can't tolerate with this kind of feeling for many years i hate what i did in January of year 2009 i hate my friends oops my best friends laughing me for my idiot action i hate this all i want to release find a suitable space for myself what i faced currently is enough gosh in the dark night i feel lonely but fortunately i am training myself to overcome it while unfortunately your appearance will automatically occurs in my mind i want to release i should find a counselor to speak out in order to feel better life set huh huh huh i m tired i need a rest i have long journey to go and i am on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment