Nov 20, 2009

I am not a CLOWN !!!

Who offer u the right?

Why must I listen, follow, obey?

When I become a part-time clown?

such idiot phenomena, why should I act like a dog..


why always I am the silent party?


such tiring.. such disturbing..


ONCE MORE I TELL!!!

Fuck!!!

Whoever invading my weakness

Using my soft & easy-going traits to claim your fulfillment

Mentally abusing & teasing me

I will end the relationship & tats all..

I am no more a clown in urs mind..

SOMETIMES

I am confusing..

am I too soft?

too easy to get persuaded or get influenced..

too bad, I figure out it too late..

as many ppl thoughts I am nothing..

sorry, now not!!! Is time to bury as well.

ENJOY

when get approve..

one of my best friend told me..

"You are something"(thx Y.Kit)

now, social approval is more important for me..

a better me, an ideal self of me will soon born..

FINALLY, DON'T

ever pretend that know me well

due to my external expression

spoke something without making sense, esp my style when met others

and dump a pretty stupid smiling face at me

i wun 'give face' anymore





Fierce Approaching Behavior: ON
Congruence: ON
Inquiry: ON
Rebound: ON
Active Social: ON
Clown: OFF permanently
Low Self-esteem: OFF


I have pressure too, FUCK YOU..

Miss Eva & Miss Caren, PLZ HELP!!!
DCL1 L3, lend me a hand...please..

I almost meet the entrance of "Burnout"
I am a patient of anxiety disorder..
how come ppl expecting me to do what they want?
really hate this kind of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment